Registration Rates and Details
Full conference pass includes Sunday Night Exhibit Hall Grand Opening Reception, all keynote and featured speakers, exhibit hall, educational sessions, skill-building ICMA University forums, interactive roundtable discussions, and films.
Members: To register as a member, your ICMA membership status must be current. If you would like to verify your status, call ICMA Member Benefits & Services toll free at 800-745-8780 or 202-962-3680; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: ICMA membership is for individuals only. If you are not currently a member, use the nonmember category fees.
Nonmembers: Take this opportunity to join ICMA and receive a discount on conference registration as well as many other membership benefits. To join online or download a membership application, go to icma.org/apply. All membership applications and conference registrations must by received by ICMA by August 8 to qualify for the lowest member registration fee.
ICMA Members in the Conference Region
(Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia) who are attending their first ICMA conference are eligible for a $200.00 discount off the registration fee. If filling out the paper registration form, please enter the discount taken and a brief explanation in the “Special Discount Taken” line in the payment section of the registration form.
International ICMA Members Outside of North America Who Are Attending Their First ICMA Annual Conference
Are eligible for half-price registration. If filling out the paper registration form, please enter the discount taken and a brief explanation in the “Special Discount Taken” line in the payment section of the registration form.
ICMA Affiliate Members Who Are Early-Career Professionals
Early-career professionals, defined as ICMA U.S. Affiliate Members who are entry-level local government staff up to and including department heads, are eligible for a $300.00 discount off the registration fee. If filling out the paper registration form, please enter the discount taken and a brief explanation in the “Special Discount Taken” line in the payment section of the registration form.
Members in Transition
If you have been fired or forced to resign your position in local government and are now “in transition,” ICMA will provide complimentary registrations for you and your partner. ICMA will also provide you and your partner with complimentary tickets to the Exhibit Hall Grand Opening. Whether registering online or using the paper registration form, ICMA’s membership department must have been notified of your status for you to use this option.
All registration cancellations will be charged a $75 processing fee regardless of when received. ICMA University workshop cancellations are charged an additional $35 processing fee.
Cancellation requests must be in writing! Conference registration cancellations and/or cancellations of social event, sports, luncheons, or field demo tickets will be accepted through Monday, October 14. No cancellations will be accepted after Monday, October 14.
There is no processing fee for ticket refunds. This policy is intended to assist those attendees who are forced to cancel at the last minute because of unanticipated job demands. Refunds will be processed no later than 15 days from the conference end.
There will be no ticket refunds at the conference. However, for your convenience in making last-minute changes in plans, a ticket brokerage desk will be set up on site at the conference, where we will attempt to sell your tickets for cash only to other attendees. Please note that because of guarantee requirements on ticketed events, no ticket brokerage sales for an event will take place until the event is sold out.
Address all cancellations to:
ICMA Conference Cancellations
Attention: Matthew Watson
777 North Capitol Street, NE
Washington, D.C. 20002-4201
FAX 202- 962-3678
- The Exhibit Hall Grand Opening on Sunday, October 20, is included in the registration fee for all paid registrants. Unless otherwise indicated, individuals receiving complimentary registrations, including honorary members, student members, nonmember speakers, Senior Advisors, special guests and their partners, press, and children age 6 and older, must purchase a ticket if they are interested in attending the Exhibit Hall Grand Opening.
- All mail-in registrations received after October 14, will be treated as on-site registrations.
- To avoid duplicate billings and registrations, if you fax your registration form, please do not also mail your form.
- You will receive written confirmation within 15 business days of receipt of your registration form.
- No registrations or cancellations will be accepted over the telephone.
- No registration cancellations will be accepted after October 14.
- No ticket cancellations for social events, sports events, luncheons, or field demos will be accepted after October 14.