Showcase Your Company’s Products and Services
Each year, thousands of local government professionals come to the ICMA Annual Conference to look for products and services that will help them solve organizational challenges, develop their leadership skills, advance their careers, and find inspiration to create a lasting impact on their community.
The 2021 ICMA Annual Conference will be an in-person conference as well as a digital event for those not able or willing to travel to Portland. An Exhibit Hall will not be part of the digital offering.
2021 ICMA Annual Conference Exhibitor Floorplan
The ICMA Exhibit Hall is the focal point for attendees, the place that they come to in search of new products and services for local government professionals. The Exhibit Hall also features the Grand Opening Reception, Education Session breaks including coffee and lunch, Solution Stage sessions, and the ICMA Pavilion.
Please note that booth sales are only for those participating in the in-person conference in Portland.
- To view the online floor plan and list of exhibitors, click here.
- To reserve your booth, click here.
- To view the exhibitor prospectus, click here.
To learn more about exhibiting at the 2021 ICMA Annual Conference, contact:
Kristy Wagner, Corcoran Expositions, Inc.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 312-265-9667 (t)
For general conference questions, please contact:
Judy Day, ICMA
email@example.com | 202-962-3503
Exhibitors are responsible for keeping their space sanitized. ICMA will be responsible for sanitizing the general areas of the public space, exhibit hall and meeting space.
Our host venue, the Oregon Convention Center, and those hotels within our block have each developed sanitation protocols and procedures to ensure the safety and well-being of their guests and staff.
We are incorporating the following safety precautions for everyone in attendance including but not limited to:
- Optional mask-wearing for all attendees and exhibitors
- Frequent cleaning of high touch surfaces and of meeting rooms between education sessions
- Hand-sanitizing stations throughout the convention center
Exhibit Hall Hours
*Schedule subject to change.
October 3, 2021: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
October 4, 2021: 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
October 5, 2021: 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Booth Rates per 10’x10’ Booth:
Booth Rates Include:
- Two (2) complimentary Exhibit Hall only badges per 10’x10’ booth*
- Company listing in the ICMA Exhibitors Guide, online floor plan and conference app
- NEW! This year ICMA will provide hard walls for inline booths in place of traditional pipe and drape. Exhibitors will have the choice of creating a custom graphic background (additional fee applies) or to use the provided hard wall.
- Post-conference attendee list (includes emails)
Access to pre-show conference attendee list rental including emails (additional fee)
*Exhibitor Hall Only badges will not grant access to keynotes and non-fee educational sessions. These badges must be purchased at the full conference rate. Additional Exhibit Hall Only badges may be purchased for $249 each.
Registration and Housing
Registration and housing are now open! New exhibitors will receive an email when registration is open containing login information and a password to begin the registration process for booth personnel. Access to securing hotel reservations will be available after booth personnel are registered. You may not secure housing without being registered first. Exhibitors wishing to reserve a block of 9 or more rooms, please email ICMAexhibitor@maritz.com. Please include your top two hotel choices as well as the number of rooms needed in your email.
For housing and registration questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.