Stay connected and download the 2021 ICMA Annual Conference App through Google Play or the iTunes App Store.
With the 2021 ICMA Annual Conference app, you can build your schedule and review sessions and connect with other attendees. It’s a must-have to make your time at the Annual Conference smoother and easier. The application is designed to work with your iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, and other Mobile Web devices.
Follow these easy steps to download the 2021 ICMA Annual Conference app to your device:
- Head to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store to download the application or plug https://www.tripbuildermedia.com/apps/icmameetings into your device’s browser.
- Once the App is installed, you will need to select the Annual Conference option from the list of events.
- Once you have selected the Annual Conference option, click the reset password button to establish your profile. You will be prompted to enter your email address so that the reset password link can be sent to you via email. Please be sure to use the same email address that you use for your icma.org profile.
- Once you have successfully reset your password, you will be able to log into the app.
- Periodically click on the refresh button in the upper-right of the main page to upload any changes that are made to the application!
If you have any difficulties in installing or using the app, please send an email to the developer support line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile App Features
- Network: Search the directory for other Annual Conference attendees and send direct messages to your colleagues.
- Schedule: Plan your day by selections session, workshops, and keep up with everything that’s being offered.
- Make It Yours: Maximize your time at the Annual Conference with the MyEvent personalization tools.
- Engage: Read all about the speakers, sessions, workshops, and share what you’ll be participating in on the social media feed.